Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Propeller Recall

Joteism

Reaction score
Hi Folks. New S2 owner here. I received delivery on Aug. 22, and yesterday I received an email from Skydio stating the below. I've flown the drone three times since I received it and have not observed any strange behavior. Anyone else receive this notice? Did you experience any funkiness?

While I appreciate Skydio proactively replacing the propellers, it's a bit of a pain in the behind, as I'm returning to my home country (Spain) in two days and the replacement props definitely won't make it here on time. I guess I'll be flying with the bad props for a while.

We recently discovered that a batch of propellers included with a small number of Skydio 2 drones and/or upgrade kits may, in rare instances, experience unexpected wear that could pose a potential safety risk. Out of an abundance of caution, Skydio has decided to proactively replace this batch of propellers.

You are receiving this email because our records indicate that your account associated with this email address has propellers that may be impacted by this issue. Please use the link and code below to help us confirm your address and place a $0 order for your replacement propellers at no cost.

At check out, please use the same email address at which you received this email. This code is good for one use only, is non-transferable and will only work after entering the email address at which you received this email.

You are eligible to receive 2 sets of free replacement propellers, please be sure to add 2 sets of propellers to your cart when redeeming your free replacement order.

Nice that they stepped up before this became an issue. I'd bet if you email them they would ship to alternet address.

Reactions: richinAZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup