Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Quick Video about thje Skydio 2 Case and Accessories.

Lon Denard

Reaction score
Whipped up a quick video about the case. Well, and the Alientech Duo Antenna Booster...

Hmmm, I get about half mile with the stock controller in a WiFi heavy area. Did you order the directional antennas?

Sorry, meant to say non directional. Would be interested in hearing your opinion when you get them.

Sorry, meant to say non directional. Would be interested in hearing your opinion when you get them.

I'll be sure to post. They'll be in tomorrow... Amazon for the win! I think for what I want to do, it's a better idea. The field is so narrow on the box that it's too easy to lose unless you're focused on RANGE and that's it. If you're casually flying and trying to get a shot, it's too easy to drop your connection and it's difficult to line it back up.

I'll be sure to post. They'll be in tomorrow... Amazon for the win! I think for what I want to do, it's a better idea. The field is so narrow on the box that it's too easy to lose unless you're focused on RANGE and that's it. If you're casually flying and trying to get a shot, it's too easy to drop your connection and it's difficult to line it back up.
Cool, I’m sure it’s not related, but the other guy that did the mod crashed his quad today... another one down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES