Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Red Bull Illume Competition - I Need Your Votes!

paularity

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Normally not one for obvious self-promotion, but I'm pretty stoked as my video -@paularityfromabove has been selected as one of the Best of Instagram by Lenovo Semi-Finalists April for Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2021!

My moving image will be displayed along the other semi-finalists in a community vote at April - Red Bull Illume from today until Sunday May 10 to determine the monthly Finalist.

If you've seen/like any of my kiteboarding/foiling/skating Skydio shots I'd be super appreciative if it would be possible to leverage the Skydio Pilots user base and encourage people to vote from the above link

Monthly winners will be official finalists of the Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2021 and will gain immense exposure being displayed in the global exhibit tour. In addition I have the chance to become the category winner and the overall winner of Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2021.

It's quite the motivation to push my creativity further and nail some epic over water drone footage.

Cheers!

Paul

Last edited:
Guys, just bumping this as there is less than 24hrs to go!
⏰
If you haven’t voted yet, I’d really appreciate your support as I’m up against photographers with significantly more followers than me
?
?
?
Cheers!

Hey guys!

So another one of my shots - https://www.instagram.com/p/CO6G2MOBI7r/ has been selected for the Red Bull Illume Image Quest 2021 as one of the Best of Instagram by Lenovo Semi-Finalists - May!

It’s currently being displayed along the other 4 semi-finalists in a community vote at May - Red Bull Illume until Friday, June 11 at 6am AWST to determine the monthly Finalist.

It’s crazy to have been selected twice now and I’m more motivated to win it than ever, so I’m literally sending this to everyone I know to try and get as many eyeballs on this as possible! I’d really appreciate your support if you could spare 2 mins to vote for my shot!

Cheers

Paul

Just another last minute bump as there is less than 24hrs to go!

If you haven't voted yet, I'd really appreciate your support!

Thanks guys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad