Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Request to Moderators/Staff - Create a separate firmware/software category

skydioconvert

Reaction score
There's more and more on-line discussions scattered through out the current SkydioPilots threads regarding firmware and software updates.

Often this important topic is buried somewhere in a thread not labelled with anything to do with firmware or software and it goes unnoticed by someone expecting to see firmware related announcements or issues.

Can a new separate category be added to the forum specifically for software/firmware related issues?

There's more and more on-line discussions scattered through out the current SkydioPilots threads regarding firmware and software updates.

Often this important topic is buried somewhere in a thread not labelled with anything to do with firmware or software and it goes unnoticed by someone expecting to see firmware related announcements or issues.

Can a new separate category be added to the forum specifically for software/firmware related issues?
I will let the admin know. Only @clackey can make that call.

Reactions: dirkclod
Ok this is done. Let me know if you see anything else we should improve here. @Blue Bird can move the existing software/firmware threads to the new category.

Ok this is done. Let me know if you see anything else we should improve here. @Blue Bird can move the existing software/firmware threads to the new category.
Great! Please move the SW related posts there :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup