Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Selling S2+ Complete Kit

TonyPHX

Reaction score
Hello Gents,

I am reducing the amount and variety of drones that have consumed my home office to the point that friends and family are concerned about me.

I have a S2+ complete kit listed, all the extra's - controller, filters, GPS tracker, extra props, batteries, case, etc. It's a good deal I believe when comparing comparable auctions. I'm paying the shipping also.

Tony

Reactions: Blueskybob
Talk about a small world! I'm the guy who bought it! I currently have an Autel Evo2 Pro, and I've had a couple DJI drones. I love my Autel but there have been too many close calls when it comes to it tracking my off-road adventures, including the last trip to big bear where it hit a tree. Thankfully it was just a couple of broken props. I plan on using both the Autel and Skydio to compliment each other. Also being able to use the beacon while driving instead of having to use the Autel remote will fix a huge safety issue.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Talk about a small world! I'm the guy who bought it! I currently have an Autel Evo2 Pro, and I've had a couple DJI drones. I love my Autel but there have been too many close calls when it comes to it tracking my off-road adventures, including the last trip to big bear where it hit a tree. Thankfully it was just a couple of broken props. I plan on using both the Autel and Skydio to compliment each other. Also being able to use the beacon while driving instead of having to use the Autel remote will fix a huge safety issue.
Great deal from a good seller!

Same here, flying both Autel Evo 2 Pro and Skydio 2+.

I read a lot of negative on Autel, some is self inflicted from Autel side. Overall, love my Evo 2 Pro more so than my Mavic 2 Pro. Evo 2 is a great flyer, glad to see others enjoy theirs.

Congratulations with the terrific Skydio 2+ score!

Reactions: anthonydotcom

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup