Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Setting Photo, Not Video, As Startup Preference

gsrider

Reaction score
I got the Skydio 2 to take aerial photos, not video, and so far the drone is meeting my expectations with no problems. One annoyance, however, is that it starts up with the camera set to video, which I don't want. Is there some way to set the app so that it starts up with the camera set to photo?

I got the Skydio 2 to take aerial photos, not video, and so far the drone is meeting my expectations with no problems. One annoyance, however, is that it starts up with the camera set to video, which I don't want. Is there some way to set the app so that it starts up with the camera set to photo?
not that ive heard of, best to request to Skydio officially via email. Then they can log your feature request and maybe add as a simple feature update one of these days. TBH i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. also, their communication about what is in their Software Updates is lousy....i think everyone is nervous about losing features at EVERY Update but i dont think you can even fly when an "Update" is available and flying w/o said "update" may limit your chances at Warranty claims if you are unlucky.....

Reactions: gsrider

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr