Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 App Version 7.0.0 has Arrived!

Hand launching and landing instructions also updated after the latest update

Everything updated correctly, drone, beacon and battery. I went out in front of the house and tested it out and it definitely tracks a subject from further/higher. I tested with the beacon and the app connected to the beacon. I like this update so far.

Reactions: VEGASROBBI
I followed the instructions to update the Dual Battery Charger (I have two). The lights never flashed green or turned green, but the chargers DID update, and can now function as a "giant power bank" to charge "other devices." And the power DOES pass through whilst charging.

I've tested both the "Case Landing" and the "Increased Range with Beacon" and they both function FLAWLESSLY. Got a great video yesterday whilst bicycling. Flew three batteries. What a pleasure!

de KØUNX, Jim, in Jefferson County, Colorado

I followed the instructions to update the Dual Battery Charger (I have two). The lights never flashed green or turned green, but the chargers DID update, and can now function as a "giant power bank" to charge "other devices." And the power DOES pass through whilst charging.

I've tested both the "Case Landing" and the "Increased Range with Beacon" and they both function FLAWLESSLY. Got a great video yesterday whilst bicycling. Flew three batteries. What a pleasure!

de KØUNX, Jim, in Jefferson County, Colorado
I can confirm that, same here with the charger update.

Audio recordings still not saved to SD-card properly even when taking care at the end of the flight and waiting long time before turning the vehicle off.
Dronie setting for Height still ignored.

Love the extended distance tracking and added beacon features.

New version in the IOS app store 7.0.2 .
Same description as the 7.0.1 release , bugfix i think

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup