Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 Apple Watch app?

mattshup

Reaction score
Have we heard any news on whether there will be one? Would be pretty handy in certain cases since the watch would be a waterproof way to control the drone.

Reactions: Jim
Have we heard any news on whether there will be one? Would be pretty handy in certain cases since the watch would be a waterproof way to control the drone.
I'd like to see it work with Litchi !

Yeah I was kinda surprised they did this for the R1 and not the 2, but I’m guessing they’re thinking they can cash in on the desire to fly phoneless with the Beacon. Of course it’s not waterproof and then there’s something else you have to carry - I would love it if it they could duplicate those controls on the watch for close range flying where you don’t need the Beacon’s range.

I would rather see Skydio put more resources into improving the current app for android and ios instead of an app for a limited market apple watch. Still only 400' max agl, no waypoints, need a more reliable rth, and an indicator to show how many minutes left on the battery before you need to return to name a few shortcomings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup