Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 ordered

Projectman

Reaction score
Quick introduction...I just ordered the Skydio 2 a few days ago. I currently own a 3DR Solo, 3DR Iris+, 3DR Y frame (3 motors), and a DJI Mavic Air 2. The Y frame is half built and hopefully I will get it finished one day (sold by 3DR as a kit). I’m studying for my commercial Drone license and will take the FAA exam before the year’s end. Will look to start a drone business next year and at the same time will look to buy a more professional type drone like a DJI Inspire.

Both the Solo and Iris plus have issues that won’t allow them to fly and I haven’t taken the time to troubleshoot the issues. I’m sure they are easily solved but am having fun with the Mavic Air 2 for now.

I’m looking forward to trying out the Skydio 2 when it is arrives (I’m sure I won’t get it this year).

Something you might check into...

There's an excellent study course at FAA Part 107 Test, FAA Part 107 Study Guide, Part 107 Practice Test that's gotten excellent reviews from a lot of UAS pilots studying for the FAA exam.

If interested also look at Ken Herons weekly YT show where he offers a discount promo code that knocks (I believe) $20 off the lifetime user support provided by the coarse.

P.S. What commercial areas are you thinking about going into?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.?

Reactions: Blue Bird
Ordered mine today; got the "ten days" message on Friday. Current owner of a Mavic Pro.

update: Got my shipping notification today, 27-Oct-2020. Yay!

Last edited:
Reactions: richinAZ
Welcome! Also a 3DR Solo owner here, though it doesn't get flown much anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98