Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 + Package for Sale - SOLD

Sorry but I have to ask….. perhaps youare willing to part and sell only the dual charger and an extra battery? Id so, i’m interested.
Alberto

Hi All,

So....I'm selling my mint condition Skydio 2. It's literally been flown a couple of times. Not using it due to injury meaning I can’t ride my bike/ have it follow. Just never fly it.

Ideally, I would like to find someone in the Boulder/Denver who is looking to buy. Here is the link to the ad. Best way to contact me is from that link (can reference this site though).

We are about to hit some bad times due to chip shortages. If you are thinking of buying one. This is the time and a great deal!

We are about to hit some bad times due to chip shortages. If you are thinking of buying one. This is the time and a great deal!
already here...plus Skydio is laser focused on their Enterprise market. Lots of Customer service whining going on, on the Consumer side... if you buy you WILL need to be patient with them as we have become ants in the Parking lot to the truck traffic coming in...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup