Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 - Unacceptable lens distortions but good color and exposure

Skyking

Reaction score
Hi all. My Skydio arrived on Monday and I spent 3 batteries testing and learning. All went well. Today I was tasked to shoot some construction in "The Bronx" of NYC. I'm uploading the unedited originals taken at that site because there was a huge amount of lens distortion and Adobe did not have a profile yet to adjust it. What to do about this? It's really "not satisfactory" as is. It would not let me upload them here, says "too large", so here's a link to Hightail.

I shot in HDR mode

I'd appreciate hearing what you think.Link to Skydio images showing unacceptable lens distortion

Hi all. My Skydio arrived on Monday and I spent 3 batteries testing and learning. All went well. Today I was tasked to shoot some construction in "The Bronx" of NYC. I'm uploading the unedited originals taken at that site because there was a huge amount of lens distortion and Adobe did not have a profile yet to adjust it. What to do about this? It's really "not satisfactory" as is. It would not let me upload them here, says "too large", so here's a link to Hightail.

I shot in HDR mode

I'd appreciate hearing what you think.Link to Skydio images showing unacceptable lens distortion

Have you talked to Skydio? How does the video look? I haven't taken any pics but those look kinda rough, no offense.

It looks to be distorted but it could be because of the way the buildings and the roads were made. You need to print out straight lines on a piece of paper and take a picture of that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98