Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2+ vs Evo II pro

Scruffydog

Reaction score
Hello…. I am seriously considering the Skydio 2+ with all the great obstacle avoidance features, but I am concerned that I would not be happy with the video quality compared to the excellent pictures I am getting from my Evo II. I realize how more versatile the skydio is for flying and can do much better than my Evo II… has anyone out there had the opportunity to compare both drones as far as video quality is concerned…. Thanks in advance…. Kindest regards…. Scruffy Dog

like several others here, i have both drones. as far as video quality is concerned, there is no comparison.

Last edited:
Hi Ken…. Thanks for the reply…. When you say there is no comparison, I am assuming you are meaning that the Evo II is much better video quality? It must be quite noticeable that the Evo II is better? Ron

Hi Ken…. Thanks for the reply…. When you say there is no comparison, I am assuming you are meaning that the Evo II is much better video quality? It must be quite noticeable that the Evo II is better? Ron
correct, at least that's how i see it. the video quality on the evo2pro is outstanding and while the 4k video on the skydio is quite good, for my eyes, the difference is quite noticeable. hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup