Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 vs Mavic 2 Pro Obstacle avoidance comparison

He's lucky the SD2 didn't fly through the windshield of one of those cars. It's avoidance is designed to miss stationary objects only, SD is very clear about that. A lawyer would have a field day with an accident like that.

I'm not surprised at the outcome of the test, but I'm surprised he'd show something like that on a YT channel for anyone to see.

He's lucky the SD2 didn't fly through the windshield of one of those cars. It's avoidance is designed to miss stationary objects only, SD is very clear about that. A lawyer would have a field day with an accident like that.I'm not surprised at the outcome of the test, but I'm surprised he'd show something like that on a YT channel for anyone to see.
Can't disagree with anything you say but getting those subscribers means still thinking your invincible. Funny how that feeling ebbs away as you get older. I actually have trouble just talking to anyone while I'm flying, let alone having to simultaneously talk AND watch what's going on around me while riding a boost board going upwards of 25 mph. He is mindful of cars but I hope he never runs into one of those situations where the opposite isn't true.

Having watched his last couple of vids, I feel disaster is imminent... he just doesn’t care. I can only assume his parents will bale him out...

I refuse to look at crap videos like that and give them clicks and $ to continue their nonsense.

It's all about clicks and subscribers, never about providing quality content for its own sake.

I am very selective about whose videos I click on - I know it doesn't impact their bottom line but for my own sanity I stay away from mind-numbing drivel like that.

Here is a video response from Originaldobo to what BillyK did.

Here is a video response from Originaldobo to what BillyK did.
Think its MUCH more a response to what he himself said earlier. You can hear him trying to walk back some of his own comments like "who is flying this thing" where he hinted that the S2 was taking responsibility for keep his flying safe. That's not the impression he wanted to leave because that goes completely against what the FAA says about the pilot being 100% responsible for a drones flight.

Reactions: netsonic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup