Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 with ALL accessories

Lee

Reaction score
This is the complete Skydio 2 package that includes every accessory offered by Skydio. It is in "like new condition" having only flown a few times and obviously never crashed as this is all but a crash proof drone. Buy today without waiting for 4- 6 months if ordering new from the manufacturer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the drone, it's just not the drone for me. The full manufacturer warranty is in affect until 12-23-2020.

INCLUDED: Skydio 2, Skydio 2 Beacon, Skydio 2 Controller, 2 extra batteries (total 3 batteries), Extra set of propellers, Skydio 2 Dual Charger, Wall Adapter, Polar Pro Cinema Series ND Filters, Skydio 2 Pro Case
$2,000.00

I would probably help if you post where are you located, since shipping could be problem now.

I'm located in Englewood, FL, about 30 miles South of Sarasota and 45 miles North of Ft. Myers

Adding up all components on web site is what? $1900. The price includes shipping within USA? It’s been flown, now used... not familiar with Skydio. Is this similar to DJI where craft is registered to Original Owner and not able to be registered to second Owner?

The total purchase was $1,950, I have the receipts. The warranty is transferable to new owner and expires 12-23-20, I have that in writing from Skydio which I will provide to the new owner. It has only been flown three times and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It just isn't the right drone for me. Willing to take $1,900 and buyer pays the shipping and you do not have to wait for 6 months to get one from Skydio.

Sorry but I do not understand your reply. Sent a PM and e-mail?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AirSpur98