Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 With EVERYTHING AVAILABLE For Sale! *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lon Denard

Reaction score
Well,I've been hemming and hawing for a couple weeks now and have decided that even though the Skydio 2 is AWESOME in it's own way, it's not the drone for me and my use case. I've been flying for over a decade and this is a solid piece of equipment and the guys at Skydio are great guys! Again, it just doesn't fit my use.

Here's what I have,

Skydio 2- perfect condition without a scratch with everything that comes with it.

Spare set of props.

3 Spare Batteries. Approx 5 charges each.

Duo Charger.

Beacon. Never used.

Controller_ Modded to use Alientech Duo Box antenna or Dipole Antenna- both included. Obviously, I can easily remove the modification, if you wish. Takes 5 minutes.

Hard Case.

Parrot Anafi Tablet Holder.

Sunshield For Ipad Mini-or any 8" Tablet. This is a throw in.

Polar Pro ND Filter Set.

100 watt PD Charger. Basically throwing this in.

From what John at Skydio has told me, the warranty should follow the drone. So you should be covered, feel free to verify that for yourself.

I have all the boxes but don't plan to send them. If you want them, it'll cost you for the shipping.

I do have the stock case as well, and will ship it with the kit if you want it.

I have approx $2300 invested total. I'll take $2500 plus shipping, PayPal only. I figure by the time PayPal wets their beak, I'll break even. I plan on posting this on EBay for $3500 Buy It Now, again to cover the fees and aggravation... Based on what I've seen, if you want it, I wouldn't sleep on this guys. I'm not interested in breaking up the set or any other "deals". My motivation here is to not burden Skydio with a return if I can help it. Obviously, that gives me a short window, so again get on it if interested.

Here's a video of the kit and I'll post pictures of the individual parts if necessary.

Last edited:
@Lon Denard
Wow, I wish I could afford all the extras :( Would purchase immediately!
What other drone you see in your future? :)

Last edited:
@Lon Denard
Wow, I wish I could afford all the extras :( Would purchase immediately!
What other drone you see in your future? :)

Not sure yet. I have the Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Mini, Mavic 2 ED (work drone) and several others. All of these have problems with metal structures due to their compasses so I'd hoped that the Skydio 2 would solve this issue. It's an awesome drone, especially for follow/tracking but I need to use it in the middle of large cities and had hoped to get a little better range. I still have time to return but I'd like to sell it without putting a bite on Skydio. For the record, they agreed to take it without issue. Great customer service and if they can get the in urban areas range sorted, I'll be all in again for the Skydio 3!

Hmmm, sorry to see ya go. Your an educated active member. Good luck finding that perfect drone for your needs. You gonna try an Evo 2, or wait and see what DJI pulls off?

Last edited:
Hmmm, sorry to see ya go. Your an educated active member. Good luck finding that perfect drone for your needs. You gonna try an Evo 2, or wait and see what DJI pulls off?

The problem is the compass with other drones. I can make the Mavic 2 Pro work but I can't get close. I've considered the M2Z but the goal is to be able to get closer and I don't think the Evo2 will do any better. It does have 8x digital zoom though. I already have Crystalsky's , a Smart Controler and other DJI accessories, so at worst, I'll wait for DJI.

Would you ever be willing to sell the Duo Charger separate?

Would you consider selling charger adnn pro case? If So, I'll buy immediately and I'll send a prepaid USPS Priorty shipping label.

Well,I've been hemming and hawing for a couple weeks now and have decided that even though the Skydio 2 is AWESOME in it's own way, it's not the drone for me and my use case. I've been flying for over a decade and this is a solid piece of equipment and the guys at Skydio are great guys! Again, it just doesn't fit my use.

Here's what I have,

Skydio 2- perfect condition without a scratch with everything that comes with it.

Spare set of props.

3 Spare Batteries. Approx 5 charges each.

Duo Charger.

Beacon. Never used.

Controller_ Modded to use Alientech Duo Box antenna or Dipole Antenna- both included. Obviously, I can easily remove the modification, if you wish. Takes 5 minutes.

Hard Case.

Parrot Anafi Tablet Holder.

Sunshield For Ipad Mini-or any 8" Tablet. This is a throw in.

Polar Pro ND Filter Set.

100 watt PD Charger. Basically throwing this in.

From what John at Skydio has told me, the warranty should follow the drone. So you should be covered, feel free to verify that for yourself.

I have all the boxes but don't plan to send them. If you want them, it'll cost you for the shipping.

I do have the stock case as well, and will ship it with the kit if you want it.

I have approx $2300 invested total. I'll take $2500 plus shipping, PayPal only. I figure by the time PayPal wets their beak, I'll break even. I plan on posting this on EBay for $3500 Buy It Now, again to cover the fees and aggravation... Based on what I've seen, if you want it, I wouldn't sleep on this guys. I'm not interested in breaking up the set or any other "deals". My motivation here is to not burden Skydio with a return if I can help it. Obviously, that gives me a short window, so again get on it if interested.

Here's a video of the kit and I'll post pictures of the individual parts if necessary.

I'll take it for $2300! Jim Flannery [email protected] 720.346.4045 (Cell)

I need dual charger. Is the hard case a pro case or te case that comes with the basic Skydio?

I need dual charger. Is the hard case a pro case or te case that comes with the basic Skydio?

It's the "pro" case by GPC and I have the stock case as well. If I can't make a deal with Jim. I'd sell them to you but I can't sell for less than retail because Skydio will refund me 100%. Aside from the crazy wait, you may as well order from them.

Would you ever be willing to sell the Duo Charger separate?
I would but there's no advantage to you... I can return to Skydio for a full refund so it doesn't make any sense for me to discount anything... You know?

I would but there's no advantage to you... I can return to Skydio for a full refund so it doesn't make any sense for me to discount anything... You know?
I think the advantage is not having to wait 4+ weeks. It’s on back order.

I think the advantage is not having to wait 4+ weeks. It’s on back order.

Oh I didn't know that... Well if Jim changes his mind, I'd do it to help guys out and avoid sending things back to Skydio. I have 3 days to do something so I'll keep you all posted.

It's the "pro" case by GPC and I have the stock case as well. If I can't make a deal with Jim. I'd sell them to you but I can't sell for less than retail because Skydio will refund me 100%. Aside from the crazy wait, you may as well order from them.
Yes, thanks. I need dual charger and Pro Case. I don't expect to pay less than you want and I'll send you a USPS Priority Mail, Insured, Signature Required Prepaid label.

OH, BTW, I did order and pay for the pro case and dual charger as soon as I got my Skydio 2, Jan 6 or so. They tell me that they "have no idea when it will ship" and also say that Customer Service "has no way to find out".

OH, BTW, I did order and pay for the pro case and dual charger as soon as I got my Skydio 2, Jan 6 or so. They tell me that they "have no idea when it will ship" and also say that Customer Service "has no way to find out".

Yes that sounds familiar...

Yes, thanks. I need dual charger and Pro Case. I don't expect to pay less than you want and I'll send you a USPS Priority Mail, Insured, Signature Required Prepaid label.
Okay, I have to do something in the next couple days. I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup