Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio Autonomy Enterprise Foundation: $1499/yr

$1499 per year. I was really hoping for a one-time purchase.
While I'd like to explore and utilize some of the features in the AEF software, I'm afraid the asking price is to high for me unless I move from the recreational ranks to commercial and get the 107 Remote Pilot's license... Maybe if Skydio gets enough input from owners of the S2 they'll offer a less expensive/capable package for a one time price... A $1500 a yr. subscription pretty much limits it to folks that are making a living with their S2 or are wealthy enough they're willing to pay the tariff for their hobby... IMHO

?_hr

Reactions: Goodluckcoconut
Has anyone been able to locate an estimate on 3D Scan or House Scan pricing? I have asked a Skydio rep during a consult for the Fire Dept. but he didn't have an answer for me other than "I think it may be a per-use basis." Not much help.

• Angry
Reactions: richinAZ
Functions like Offline Maps and Vertical View are interesting, but perhaps Skydio is not interested in the consumer market anymore?

With DJI out of consideration for governmental purchases and the like, Skydio seems to be focusing on milking the professional market...

Cheers.

Reactions: hawg_ryder
Has anyone been able to locate an estimate on 3D Scan or House Scan pricing? I have asked a Skydio rep during a consult for the Fire Dept. but he didn't have an answer for me other than "I think it may be a per-use basis." Not much help.
I spoke to a salesperson yesterday and she referred me to a company called Eagle View EagleView Roof Measurement and Aerial Measurement Service they are a 3rd party inspection report provider not a software upgrade. This was frustrating since Skydio's website makes it look like it is a software update available for the Skydio2.

Off topic, there is some software out there that can create 3d models out of photos or video

Went through the manual, if I'm not mistaken, some of these "enterprise" functions are available for free on DJI, Autel and Parrot.

Cheers.

Reactions: MikeA
Went through the manual, if I'm not mistaken, some of these "enterprise" functions are available for free on DJI, Autel and Parrot.

Cheers.
Yes, I also fly a Mavic air 2 and a Mavic 2 pro. But part of the enhanced package from Skydio is supposed to offer more precise obstacle avoidance.

But for 1500 you are now allowed to look straight up, have a more responsive controller to drone reaction times....zoom in 3X or as they put it 30 times when you do this on each individual camera, and you are now allowed to buy other features like 3d scan for an extra 2500 a year.

Reactions: MikeA
ut for 1500 you are now allowed to look straight up, have a more responsive controller to drone reaction times....zoom in 3X or as they put it 30 times when you do this on each individual camera, and you are now allowed to buy other features like 3d scan for an extra 2500 a year.
Its a really pathetic money grab for functions that should be baked into the regular software. Like the ability to lock in on an object rather than just a person or vehicle. Enterprise functions should be truly enterprise functions not something that almost every other drone has included for free.

3D Scan is probably fairly priced at $2500 for an enterprise client but is pushing ridiculousness when you have to buy the Autonomy license first making it a $4000 annual investment.

Reactions: TonyPHX
Its a really pathetic money grab for functions that should be baked into the regular software. Like the ability to lock in on an object rather than just a person or vehicle. Enterprise functions should be truly enterprise functions not something that almost every other drone has included for free.

3D Scan is probably fairly priced at $2500 for an enterprise client but is pushing ridiculousness when you have to buy the Autonomy license first making it a $4000 annual investment.
Oh and you can't fly it at night as it will not let you stating it is too dark out...unless....you pay 1500 a year then they will allow you to with the help of gps. WTF

Reactions: Saladshooter

Cheers.
to tilt upward, or to be able to take off and fly at night costs and extra 1500 a year!!!

Reactions: Saladshooter
to tilt upward, or to be able to take off and fly at night costs and extra 1500 a year!!!
Yes both, to tilt up and to fly in low light it costs and extra 1500 a year!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup