Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio blue lights wont stop blinking

lanceclifford

Reaction score
My Skydio2 just stopped working. No crashes, and blue lights just constantly blink when you turn it on. Can't connect to it. What should I do?

Bueller? Bueller? I've tried calling/email/chatting with Skydio. They must have taken the month off?

Do you fixed your problem?
I have the same now…. Can you help me

thx from Europe

Do you fixed your problem?
I have the same now…. Can you help me

thx from Europe
Hi How r you.

So my drone one day started having this issue. Lights would continue to blink without becoming solid. I contacted Skydio. Long and short was I did not have enough memory left on the chip after flying it and it was too low resulting in the vehicle to act up. They tried resetting the device remotely via phone support but for some reason that didn't work. They ended up replacing my vehicle. Now I delete the memory chip after every 2 or 3 flights.

I was told just like your computer that acts "weird" when it runs out of memory the skydio gets into the same issue.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Ridefreak
Hi How r you.

So my drone one day started having this issue. Lights would continue to blink without becoming solid. I contacted Skydio. Long and short was I did not have enough memory left on the chip after flying it and it was too low resulting in the vehicle to act up. They tried resetting the device remotely via phone support but for some reason that didn't work. They ended up replacing my vehicle. Now I delete the memory chip after every 2 or 3 flights.

I was told just like your computer that acts "weird" when it runs out of memory the skydio gets into the same issue.

Hope that helps.
Good to know, thanks!

How would you go about deleting the memory chip?..... complete reset?

How would you go about deleting the memory chip?..... complete reset?
I understood that to be the SD card, there's nothing in the drone itself that fills up, at least it hasn't in the 2 years I've been flying one.

I understood that to be the SD card, there's nothing in the drone itself that fills up, at least it hasn't in the 2 years I've been flying one.
I'm not sure... if so his vehicle shouldn't have needed to be replaced. Thats why it deserves a deeper explanation.

Reactions: Ridefreak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup