Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio X10

Unfortunately, Skydio no longer sells to regular consumers.

The good news is that a consumer version would cost at least USD3k according to my random estimate, so they're going to save me the itch to save $$ and buy one. 😜

Cheers.

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
Unfortunately, Skydio no longer sells to regular consumers.

The good news is that a consumer version would cost at least USD3k according to my random estimate, so they're going to save me the itch to save $$ and buy one. 😜

Cheers.
Mavic 3 enterprise goes for 5k so 3k is rather optimistic 😋

• Haha
Reactions: loyukfai
Mavic 3 enterprise goes for 5k so 3k is rather optimistic 😋
U right!

I assumed a consumer version will be stripped down somewhat so something similar but higher priced than Mavic 3 Pro...

Anyhow, we're not going to get one, hahahaha

Cheers.

The X10 looks to have capabilities well beyond my needs, but how well it performs needs to be seen.
With the X2 being around 14K, I can't imagine the X10 being below that.
I can't see myself getting this one, nice drone though :cool:

Reactions: GFields
Very nice design. If it comes in at 10k would be good value . And it is made in USA. I spent way to much on DJI.

The X10 looks to have capabilities well beyond my needs, but how well it performs needs to be seen.
Same here.

Awesome new drone from Skydio. I flew a prototype two days ago on Monday and it is impressive. We fly an M30T that we just purchased in February so probably won't get an X10 for a while. If they can add dual controller capability and hot swappable batteries, they can take the market from the M30T. Also need to keep the price within reach of public safety organizations; especially volunteer organizations.

The X2 is now $14k as in USD?

I’d pay $5K for an X10 in a heartbeat but hard to justify going above that.

I loath DJI.

The X2 is now $14k as in USD?

I’d pay $5K for an X10 in a heartbeat but hard to justify going above that.

I loath DJI.
If I could get an X10 for $5K, I would buy it today. To support the USA of course. 🇺🇲

base price is around 16K and then of course you have a bunch of add ons. Ive flown one at a demo in Oct and company is in process to buy 2 with most of the bells and whistles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals