Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

SOLD: Skydio 2 camera drone $1299 with beacon/controller and most accessories; lowest price

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenmavic2zoom

Reaction score
Edit: The item is no longer available for sale.

This listing is for my used Skydio 2 drone kit. All components of this aircraft are in excellent condition and have only flown a couple dozen times; drone flys and tracks incredibly. Zero issues, no crashes...you will be happy with your purchase. Priced to move quickly. Send me a PM if you need more details or you have questions.

Price is US$1299*

*if you want to add/subtract certain items, let me know.

I purchased the Cinema kit so you will get almost everything from there. Included in this package, you will receive the following (see pics):
  • Skydio 2 autonomous drone
  • 4 Skydio 2 Batteries (in total)
  • 1 Skydio 2 Beacon
  • 1 Controller
  • 1 Wall adapter with USB-C long charging cable
  • 1 Skydio Controller USB-C to USB-C short Cable
  • 1 Skydio Controller USB-C to Lightning short Cable
  • 1 Polar Pro ND Filters (3) (the same ones that came with the package)
  • 6 Extra Propellers (new)
  • 1 128GB SanDisk Extreme microSD Card and Laptop Adapter (new)
  • 1 Skydio Hard case (see pic; show a little bit of wear from ordinary use)
  • 1 Custom Fit Hard-shell case (see new pic; this is otherwise known as the soft case; new not used)
  • 1 Tablet Adaptor for Controller (new; this is the one which comes with the 2+)
  • Microfiber Cloth (new)

Paypal only. If you need some other form of payment, please let me know. No paypal fee. I do not collect sales tax. Free shipping to the lower 48 only. Sorry but shipping to AK, HI, Canada, MX, and other international locations unavailable at this time. Thank you for understanding.
skydio.jpeg

skydiohardcase.jpegskydiocase.jpeg
additional.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sky Cyclist
What range and flight time are you getting Going to use for drone deploy mapping back up

What range and flight time are you getting Going to use for drone deploy mapping back up
hi stevenfair, i get really good range with this drone especially when using the beacon which i have never had a disconnect. when using the tablet and a phone, it's solid....always a good picture. i've never considered this drone to be a long range flyer so i've never tried it very far out but it's solid when following me.

as for flight time, with so many batteries, i've never pushed them to low battery alert....i change batteries. considering i've only flown a couple dozen times, these batteries are probably still in great condition; not sure if there is a way to check number of charges on each.

Hi, Im in australia, just had a Skydio order fall thru, are you interested in shipping, last deal I paid with Paypal and covered shipping, Ebay have just issued a refund of $1999 and I still keen to purchase.

Hi, Im in australia, just had a Skydio order fall thru, are you interested in shipping, last deal I paid with Paypal and covered shipping, Ebay have just issued a refund of $1999 and I still keen to purchase.
i would love to ship internationally but it's hopeless with the carriers in my area. every time they see an electronic item with more than the one battery it contains within, they claim it is prohibited to ship such items thru customs and i have a really hard time trying to convince them otherwise. it becomes a risk with held shipments due to customs issues. however, i'm not an expert in this area and if you know of a better way or acceptable and safe way to ship from the usa to australia, please feel free to p.m. me and we can discuss. unfortunately i don't have any future trips planned down under so it would have to be shipped.

That was a great deal!

Reactions: kenmavic2zoom
thought i would post the feedback i received from selling this drone to a happy customer:

"OMG! this drone is everything I hoped it would be. As for the seller, super fast shipment, everything was exaclty as promised and the price was great. Thank you!"

Reactions: anthonydotcom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado