Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

(SOLD) Skydio 2 with Cinema Kit (Used Like New) $1000 Firm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxmthemirc

Reaction score
**Not the 2+**
Looking to sell my Skydio 2 with Cinema Kit. No longer using, have newer drones. Flown about 25 times in total.
Drone flys perfect, no crashes, no errors, no cracks. Still using original props, some minor nicks on them but still working fine.

Comes With:
Skydio 2 Drone
Beacon
Controller
Controller Cables
Tablet adapter
3x Batteries
Charger + Cable
Polarpro Filter Set
Spare Props
Custom-Fit Hardshell Case

Sling Carrying Case (I'm not sure where this went off to but if I find it I will toss it in, if not, sold without it. Not discounting since it's kind of pointless with having the hardcase)

Price: $1000 + Shipping/Fees

Willing to ship anywhere, buyer pays shipping fees. When deal is finalized I will generate shipping quotes to show I am not trying to make money off shipping costs.
Paypal is preferred, personal transfer recommended, if you want to use the "for goods" method, please add the 3% extra to the fee.

Only reason for selling is due to no longer needing it. Not in a big hurry to sell. Willing to provide video/pictures on request to serious buyers.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: skychs
Looking to sell my Skydio 2 + Cinema Kit. No longer using, have newer drones. Flown about 25 times in total.
Drone flys perfect, no crashes, no errors, no cracks. Still using original props, some minor nicks on them but still working fine.

Comes With:
Skydio 2 Drone
Beacon
Controller
Controller Cables
Tablet adapter
3x Batteries
Charger + Cable
Polarpro Filter Set
Spare Props

Sling Carrying Case (I'm not sure where this went off to but if I find it I will toss it in, if not, sold without it. Not discounting since it's kind of pointless with having the hardcase)

Willing to ship anywhere, buyer pays shipping fees. When deal is finalized I will generate shipping quotes to show I am not trying to make money off shipping costs.
Paypal is preferred, personal transfer recommended, if you want to use the "for goods" method, please add the 3% extra to the fee.

Only reason for selling is due to no longer needing it. Not in a big hurry to sell. Willing to provide video/pictures on request to serious buyers.

Thanks
Hi Yes please supply some Vids and pics, not sure what you mean regards"for goods"00
I am happy to use Paypal, Cheers

Hi Yes please supply some Vids and pics, not sure what you mean regards"for goods"00
I am happy to use Paypal, Cheers
I will get some tomorrow, too late to fly now.

As far as the Paypal, when sending money it has 2 options "Sending to a Friend"(Personal) or "Paying for an Item or Service"(Purchases). If you send money as Personal, there is no fee. If you send as a Purchase, there is a 3% fee that is sent to the Seller.
So if you choose the Purchase Item, the total will be $1030 + Shipping.
Just making aware/full disclosure in advance!

I am very interested in this. Could you send a few close ups of the drone, to include markings.
Thank you.
Bill

Ill take it. Just send me your PayPal info and Ill send you the money. Shipping to 23060

I am very interested in this. Could you send a few close ups of the drone, to include markings.
Thank you.
Bill
Not sure what exactly you want for closeups but here are a few I just took.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-23 102051.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 102051.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-01-23 102120.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 102120.png
    740.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-01-23 102157.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 102157.png
    888.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-01-23 102213.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-23 102213.png
    998.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Sky Cyclist
**Not the 2+**
Looking to sell my Skydio 2 with Cinema Kit. No longer using, have newer drones. Flown about 25 times in total.

Comes With:
Skydio 2 Drone
Beacon
Controller
Controller Cables
Tablet adapter
3x Batteries
Charger + Cable
Polarpro Filter Set
Spare Props

Thanks
I am interested in your drone the price is in US dollar I assume I am from canada waiting for your reply bye

I am interested in your drone the price is in US dollar I assume I am from canada waiting for your reply by

**Not the 2+**

Comes With:
Skydio 2 Drone
Beacon
Controller
Controller Cables
Tablet adapter
3x Batteries
Charger + Cable
Polarpro Filter Set
Spare Props

Thanks
Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spad