Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Telemetry on the S2 Controller

skydioconvert

Reaction score
Any one contacted Skydio and questioned them about the lack of flight telemetry on the S2 controller?

Original Dobo had a video up shortly today showing the forthcoming telemetry update. He was running a beta version that was suppose to be released in the next few days, possibly today. The video has since been removed... anyone catch it?

I got the update last night which included telemetry. I'm not in the mood to thank them since it should have had it to begin with. That's like thanking the clerk at Mc Donald's that forgot the fries in your Happy Meal after you had to go back and get them.

Ahh... I wondered what kind of forum this was gonna be. There only seems to be two types. Those that sit in a circle and pat each other on the back for their intelligence in purchasing ______ and those that are full of haters that bash on ______ every chance they get. Personally, I prefer a more balanced approach. If you believe that it's perfectly acceptable for Skydio to have come out with their drone without any telemetry in the first place and that they are doing us a wonderful favor by hearing our prayers and granting our wishes, okay. However, I believe there should be room for an opposing point of view.

BTW if you guys think you can bully me, think again.

Ahh... I wondered what kind of forum this was gonna be. There only seems to be two types. Those that sit in a circle and pat each other on the back for their intelligence in purchasing ______ and those that are full of haters that bash on ______ every chance they get. Personally, I prefer a more balanced approach. If you believe that it's perfectly acceptable for Skydio to have come out with their drone without any telemetry in the first place and that they are doing us a wonderful favor by hearing our prayers and granting our wishes, okay. However, I believe there should be room for an opposing point of view.

BTW if you guys think you can bully me, think again.
I don't think anyone was trying to bully you. We all learn from each others viewpoints so being able to take dissent is part of the game. No disrespect was intended,

I don't think anyone was trying to bully you. We all learn from each others viewpoints so being able to take dissent is part of the game. No disrespect was intended,

Oh you don't think the post you applauded and liked wasn't snarky? Okay, as long as you can take it as easily as you dish it, I'm fine. My experience dictates that is rarely the case, though.

Oh you don't think the post you applauded and liked wasn't snarky? Okay, as long as you can take it as easily as you dish it, I'm fine. My experience dictates that is rarely the case, though.
Dude, your snarky and condescending in every forum and drone YouTube commentary. Just one opinion after another. Glad you joined so you can continue preaching the DJI gospel.

Reactions: Ridefreak
Dude, your snarky and condescending in every forum and drone YouTube commentary. Just one opinion after another. Glad you joined so you can continue preaching the DJI gospel.

Yea so I'm looking at the posts and I don't seem to see any mentioning DJI until yours... Explain to me who's focused on DJI again?

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
I'm literally waiting for the rest of my order as we speak... I'm starting to wonder if some of you guys even own this drone.20191225_134819.jpg

Maybe if everyone that welcomes the S2 stops commenting on what he thinks about DJI this thread can get back to the important things in life... big-hug.gif

Reactions: Blue Bird
Maybe if everyone that welcomes the S2 stops commenting on what he thinks about DJI this thread can get back to the important things in life... View attachment 30

I welcome competition and comparison. I want products to be judged solely on merit and not feeling or suppositions. I honestly pledge allegiance to performance only. Besides, taking it to a 5th grade level, even the most biased observer has to admit Skydio started the comparisons with their marketing. From an evidentiary standpoint, DJI has no idea who they are....

When I finally receive my S2 next week, I'll compare it to the drones I already own. If it's the best, I'll back it up as the best and defend it as such. Heck, there was a time when I thought the GoPro Karma was the best setup you could buy! Hahaha! Time and experience proved me to be mistaken. So far nothing has been presented that can knock the M2P off that perch but I have hopes for the Skydio! I'm just not going presuppose it's the best and I'm not going to ignore issues or problems like they don't exist.

Reactions: OldBlueHeron

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup