Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Telemetry question

Jim_bo

Reaction score
Is the updated telemetry firmware just for use with the controller? I don’t have the controller, but the app says my software is up to date.

I was flying mine yesterday and the telemetry was being displayed, I was only using the app, not the controller.

This was posted on Skydio's Twitter account (@SkydioHQ) @ 9:15 PM 12/24/2019 -
"Telemetry update is now available for Android users. iOS is still waiting on approval from Apple and will probably be delayed a few days due to their holiday closures. "

Have you tried checking the app store (Google Play or Apple) instead of from within the Skydio app? I don't have an S2 yet but I did receive the update from the Google Play Store the night of 12/24.

This was posted on Skydio's Twitter account (@SkydioHQ) @ 9:15 PM 12/24/2019 -
"Telemetry update is now available for Android users. iOS is still waiting on approval from Apple and will probably be delayed a few days due to their holiday closures. "

Have you tried checking the app store (Google Play or Apple) instead of from within the Skydio app? I don't have an S2 yet but I did receive the update from the Google Play Store the night of 12/24.

Me too!

I can confirm that telemetry is working on my Android device. If you check the notes on the app in the Google Play, you will see notes for telemetry and the last update date of December 23rd. I also have used it to fly with both the beacon and controller and it always shows the telemetry. Pretty handy.

I can confirm that telemetry is working on my Android device. If you check the notes on the app in the Google Play, you will see notes for telemetry and the last update date of December 23rd. I also have used it to fly with both the beacon and controller and it always shows the telemetry. Pretty handy.

Are you called at 400' AGL from launch point as well?

Anyone using Apple and able to download the newest version of the App with telemetry?

but
Anyone using Apple and able to download the newest version of the App with telemetry?
I recently successfully dowloaded the Skydio 2 app from the App store but am hung up being able to confirm its the telemetry version because without an S2 (I'm in the 3rd batch) the app won't let me complete the S2 to App connection process. I also just successfully upgraded to iOS 12.4.4 on my iPod Touch but and the Skydio App still needs the S2 to complete the connection process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup