Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Tripltek Pro

pbayani

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the TriplTek Pro to use as your controller/monitor? It is less expensive than the iPad Pro with the bright screen and the Tripltek is a better size for drones.

Has anyone tried the TriplTek Pro to use as your controller/monitor? It is less expensive than the iPad Pro with the bright screen and the Tripltek is a better size for drones.
I use one for all my drones including the Skydio. It works great and is bright in almost any amount of sun. I use the standard Parrot / Skydio tablet mount with it but have a Velcro strap across the back to keep it good and secure.

Reactions: pbayani
I use one for all my drones including the Skydio. It works great and is bright in almost any amount of sun. I use the standard Parrot / Skydio tablet mount with it but have a Velcro strap across the back to keep it good and secure.
Sounds like a winner. I just placed an order for one off their website and I ordered another mount for the tablet.

Here is my completely silly but necessary controller combo with the Tripltek mounted. The Alientech antenna gets me the extra range I need for better footage.

4953DC0E-6897-489A-B387-A7E64AD96BEE.jpeg

Reactions: pbayani
I attempted to connect my Tripltek tablet to an older Windows 10 PC and for some reason it would never show up in Windows Explorer. I hear the connection acknowledgment but am unable to access the video files. Maybe time for a PC upgrade. I tested the Tripltek with a laptop at work and I was able to eventually access the files.

Good Morning All,

I am looking at the Tripltek 9 Pro to replace my current setup of the 5th gen Mini ipad that I use for my S2/S2+. The two reasons for it are the lack of an HDMI output and the Live Feed is not to my liking, it's fuzzy at best. Is there an improvement using the Tripltek ??
( My DJI Mavic 3 Cine and the RC Pro Controller spoiled me, such a crystal clear Live Feed, I am trying to get the same for the Skydio setup without going for the Skydio Enterprise Controller, $4500. Freaking Ridiculous !! )

Perhaps another device would work,

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup