Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Waiting

Were you batch 4 or 5?

I'm order date August 4th, batch 5. I'd be curious how many drones per batch.

Welcome to the forum deedeebulldog.?

Alright, I got my "Drone is ready" email last night. Got the Accessories that I wanted except for the Dual Charger. It was sold out.
Anyone looking for a possible reference on when they might get theirs, I ordered June 27th and I was in Batch 5.

Alright, I got my "Drone is ready" email last night. Got the Accessories that I wanted except for the Dual Charger. It was sold out.
Anyone looking for a possible reference on when they might get theirs, I ordered June 27th and I was in Batch 5.
Thanks for the input. I ordered July 5th so maybe not too long from now?

Well I missed the UPS delivery yesterday, because they never knocked or rang the bell, but I got my drone today. Then sometime after I got an email from Skydio with my tracking number. I guess better late than never. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining, but I even contacted them yesterday when I missed a package asking if that was it. They said I would get an email in a few more days. So heads up to all. It may be there sooner than you think.

I think a lot of UPS drivers etc aren't spending a lot of time looking for an address when its not easy to see (night time, bad weather, etc.).

I actually had an expected package sitting in a FedEx truck in front of my house for more than a couple minutes as it was just getting dark but the driver took off before I could get his attention.

Got updated via email that they "missed" me but that they would try again the next day. Next day arrives but this time I don't give them a chance to miss me a 2nd time...

Waiting on batch 5 as well. It's worse than sitting in the dentist office.

My order is in Batch 5; ordered early October. Curious how many they ship per day? If early July is just getting theirs.... maybe February for me?

I ordered mine in aug its on the way now i got the ready to finish order email on the 22 of December. I ordered on Aug 4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup