Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Weight

JoeydDetroit

Reaction score
Has anyone done any payload weight experiments to see how much weight (in added hardware) it can fly around with without serious performance degradation?

It's not so much about weight, but that anything added onto the body or hanging/protruding from it would interfere with the cameras, which are needed for object avoidance etc.

It's not so much about weight, but that anything added onto the body or hanging/protruding from it would interfere with the cameras, which are needed for object avoidance etc.
Agree but much (if not all) of that interference could be mitigated by clever software changes.... ;)

Agree but much (if not all) of that interference could be mitigated by clever software changes.... ;)
I don't know if I agree with that, pretty sure the cameras would have to be relocated to accommodate any additional size, much alike they are in the enterprise version.

I don't know if I agree with that, pretty sure the cameras would have to be relocated to accommodate any additional size, much alike they are in the enterprise version.
You're probably right.... only the programmers at Skydio really know when software change(s) can or can not accommodate certain hardware design changes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup