Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

When will Panorama and KeyFrame Gimbal Roll be released?

I'm having all kinds of issues with entering text here lately. My cursor will not do anything right - like letting me respond in a separate text box from the person I'm responding to. VERY frustrating...
Anyone else ever see that kind of behavior?

Just checked the Google Play Store and the Skydio update was there waiting for me 👍. All updated and ready to see how things have changed 🤞
did you notice the ver. number?

There was also an update done for the Controller I noticed, as the lights flashed green while connecting with the drone. The beacon updated too, but I can't be sure it was from this current update as i havent used it in some time.

Skydio Release Notes said:
This update will be released gradually over the course of one week. iOS users must have automatic updates enabled, or manually update at any time by visiting the App Store. If you do not see the update in Google Play or the App Store by January 17, 2023 please contact Skydio Support.
So I'm not in the lucky group that got the update on day 1 [or day 4 now]. But at least I can see the online documentation has been updated very thoroughly. They even tell you how it sets the exposure for panoramas.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
So I was able to update everything and the Controller too. I don't use the Beacon much so I haven't been able to update that yet.

Everything seems to work pretty much as they stated (the KeyFrame is still WAY WAY off after I load the previous saved KeyFrame. So much for making that more reliable. I actually think it is worse.) However, after using the Panorama, the shutter button on the Controller does not work and I have to power everything off and back on again in order to reset it so I can use the shutter button on the Controller. I hate using the app shutter so this is frustrating as I miss good shots.

Anyone else experience this? I'm thinking I need to fill out a help ticket since the update clearly "broke" the Controller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup