Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

WiFi Password incorrect

Airwolf

Reaction score
Hello. I noticed there was a new update from an email, but when I go to try to connect the Samsung Galaxy S21 to the Skydio 2 (non plus) it states that the password for the drone WiFi is wrong. I have never changed it (atleast not on purpose) and everything connected just fine yesterday.

I did note that using the controller connected just fine but my understanding is that it doesn't use the phone WiFi for when the controller is used with the phone connected via cable to the controller.

Is there a way to factory reset everything? Because I can't update without just using the phone and i can't use the phone and Beacon which is my preferred combination.

Thanks

I kept getting the change password nag flag so I changed my password to a custom password and forgot it 😉

After doing this procedure you can use the password provided under the battery.

1668138188545.png

I kept getting the change password nag flag so I changed my password to a custom password and forgot it 😉

After doing this procedure you can use the password provided under the battery.

View attachment 902
Thanks. This helped. I am back to being able to connect with my phone. I have no clue why it was working the other day and then it wasn't.

Now I can't seem to update the Skydio 2. When I go to update, and confirm everything the Screen just goes black and nothing happens. So frustrating!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup