Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Working On Getting Cinematic Video

Lon Denard

Reaction score
I'm struggling but progressing... Once my tablet holder and ant arrive I'll be in a better position.

I'm struggling but progressing... Once my tablet holder and ant arrive I'll be in a better position.

Is anyone else noticing the slight repeating jerkiness in the Skydio 2 aerial videos???

If sensitivity adjustment(s) can eliminate this really distracting jerkiness, could they post a video (preferably one made to show the cinematic abilities of the S2) where the jerkiness is not present and report what sensitivity settings were used.

Getting a little concerned that S2 might not be the best best aerial platform to shoot smooth cinematic videos...:unsure:

Is anyone else noticing the slight repeating jerkiness in the Skydio 2 aerial videos???

If sensitivity adjustment(s) can eliminate this really distracting jerkiness, could they post a video (preferably one made to show the cinematic abilities of the S2) where the jerkiness is not present and report what sensitivity settings were used.

Getting a little concerned that S2 might not be the best best aerial platform to shoot smooth cinematic videos...:unsure:

I'm MORE than I little concerned... There's a lot too it and I'm trying to avoid bashing the platform but I'm starting to get irritated. I keep being told to slow down the yaw but there's a limit to how slowly I want to be able to turn. Besides I'm really good on the sticks, 10 years drone, 30+ years RC. However you have to start with reasonable hardware.

It doesn't help that the drone decided to have a max speed of 9mph for part of this video and jumped to 25+ immediately if I hit the boost button, making it even more difficult to get the shots I wanted. I ran out 2 full batteries at this location and this was the best I could do.

BTW it doesn't help that I had to speed up the footage to make it bearable.

Just hope other S2 owners chime in and show examples of smooth jitter free cinematic videos.

Getting pleasant cinematic is important to me so I'm hoping that whatever is causing the problem isn't either a major hardware or firmware problem.

What we need foremost is a confirmation from other pilots that there is or isn't a "jitter" problem.

Just hope other S2 owners chime in and show examples of smooth jitter free cinematic videos.

Getting pleasant cinematic is important to me so I'm hoping that whatever is causing the problem isn't either a major hardware or firmware problem.

What we need foremost is a confirmation from other pilots that there is or isn't a "jitter" problem.

I don't think there is too big of a problem in my opinion. Again, I speed some parts up by 2.5X and it was kinda windy so.

What we really desperately need is a manual mode. This drone is constantly looking for something to track. I would like a mode where you just fly and it obeys unless you're within 3' of an obstacle. Then I want it to warn you and stop if necessary.

This thing acts like a nervous cat sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES