Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

X10 pilot in Tx

Vallen

Reaction score
Howdy! I'm a 107 pilot for a State entity. My agency has owned an X10 since January, and I'm joining this group to provide discussion and feedback on the current Skydio systems.
Like many of us, the skydio is not my first drone, and I gotta say,... not my favorite! Almost all of the information on the X10 is from Skydio, as polished marketing material. I don't necessarily want to be a detractor to Skydio, but I feel some massive improvements need to be made to justify the price tag.
Due to purchasing restrictions, this was one of limited choices. I'm a firm believer in 'the best tool for the job' should be agnostic to politics, or lobby influence.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Howdy! I'm a 107 pilot for a State entity. My agency has owned an X10 since January, and I'm joining this group to provide discussion and feedback on the current Skydio systems.
Like many of us, the skydio is not my first drone, and I gotta say,... not my favorite! Almost all of the information on the X10 is from Skydio, as polished marketing material. I don't necessarily want to be a detractor to Skydio, but I feel some massive improvements need to be made to justify the price tag.
Due to purchasing restrictions, this was one of limited choices. I'm a firm believer in 'the best tool for the job' should be agnostic to politics, or lobby influence.
I'm in the same boat. I really like the x10, but needs a little more polishing. Out of all the ones on the blue list, this is by far the best. The ai is definitely better than the competition, but some of the hardware needs updating.

Welcome to the Board, please keep us updated on the X10 pros and cons, I am very interested on the cameras offered and their capabilities. I know the biggest con is the price.

Reactions: ScoutDog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoutDog