Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Amazing tree avoidance

Given how fast you were going and the altitude being set below tree level that is pretty amazing, maybe a little lucky. I don't see any other drone doing this.

Reactions: frankbonatelli
Grrrrr8 Vid!!
Twice ive run it with my bike, both times a crash. Both times admittedly my inexperience and overly hi expectations of the devices skill set. 45 kmh and taller trees with the drone set lower then tree tops was my recipe for disaster and so it was.

Awesome video and i hope to get my own confidence back maybe next spring for now im happy to use it with the controller and enjoy the ability to run full speed ahead obstacles be dammed!!!!!

Cool vid, as another moto rider who pushes it in the trees it is pretty freaking amazing. Try using fixed track and it'll do a little less zigging and zagging getting prop wash in your shots. Just keep in mind small branches can take it out, it's a bit of gambling. Looks like some fun riding, where you at?

Cool vid, as another moto rider who pushes it in the trees it is pretty freaking amazing. Try using fixed track and it'll do a little less zigging and zagging getting prop wash in your shots. Just keep in mind small branches can take it out, it's a bit of gambling. Looks like some fun riding, where you at?
Thats a little two track up near Heber, Arizona.

Nice video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaimejcornado