Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone been able to contact support lately?

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I'd like to think this is fluke, but support has gone to shite. My Skydio 2 started throwing V30 sensor errors l on September 5th. I promptly uploaded my logs that night and sent email support request. I got reply on the 6th that it was labor day and they'd get back to me. No problem. Well 2 days, then 3 days went by so I replied to the mail just requesting confirmation that they received my logs. I waited.. nothing. 5 days past, replied to the email again, and send another new support request. Then I called support. It basically spits you to voicemail after two minutes. so I left a voicemail. Monday morning, started calling support at 8:59am, straight to voicemail, I called in a loop for an hour, same thing 2 minutes spits you to voicemail. Left a voicemail again. Waiting..waiting... calling support again today, in a loop for an hour eventually defeated leaving voicemail. Nothing. Now it's the 14th, over a week since I sent the initial request, multiple voicemails, emails. No response. Pretty frustrated and it was never like this in all the support requests I've had in the past year and half. Ugh!

What the hell happened to support? I've had some delays in the past but I'm feeling like there is no support when they don't even reply to your mail at all. Anyone getting through?

deedeebulldog

Reaction score
My last contact with support was bad, but not that bad. It took a little over a week for them to get back to me about my video glitching. I fixed it myself before they responded by formatting my SD card inside the drone a few times (sometimes it says that it formatted, but actually didn't).

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
My last contact with support was bad, but not that bad. It took a little over a week for them to get back to me about my video glitching. I fixed it myself before they responded by formatting my SD card inside the drone a few times (sometimes it says that it formatted, but actually didn't).
Yeah they've always been relatively responsive to me in the past. In the least they could reply to my mail or phone call to let me know they will contact me soon but I'm getting totally ghosted.

Fully bumming me out cause I really love this drone and I've had decent support in the past. I'd like to try to factory reset to see if it will fix the issue but I don't want to make any move until they instruct me to do so. The drone isn't damaged in any way, not even a mark from the crash. It was weird where it crashed to because it was pretty much in the open. I do see a small branch towards the end before the video cut out, but it's way out of the frame in lower right and the drone is already past it before the video cut.

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
Latest update is no update. Two weeks now since I sent my original request with no reply except for the form reply when you first submit a request. This is ridiculous. I get being backlogged but not even responding, giving any kind of update is horrible. I'd be satisfied if they at least acknowledged my request and told me they'd get back to me soon. I've tried calling several days, last week I'd call in a loop for an hour in the morning and late afternoon. When you call you get put on hold for two minutes and it dumps to voicemail. I've left five messages now for callback, three email requests. I'm a pretty loyal Skydio fan but I'm really bummed about current state of support. I wish there's something I could do but I feel powerless.

Whatever you do, don't break your Skydio right now!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trobin007