Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone making die cut case stickers?

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I use a waterproof case for my Skydio when I take it out to the backcountry in winter. Be cool to put the Skydio logo on it so it would auto land on my case. Anyone making die cut logo stickers?

I did scan my case so I have an image to make one, but seems like every die cut sticker shop I can find wants me to order in quantity of at least 25.

LivinLarge

Reaction score
I use a waterproof case for my Skydio when I take it out to the backcountry in winter. Be cool to put the Skydio logo on it so it would auto land on my case. Anyone making die cut logo stickers?

I did scan my case so I have an image to make one, but seems like every die cut sticker shop I can find wants me to order in quantity of at least 25.
I just printed out the logo from a photo and cut it out to make a stencil, then spray painted through the stencil, both sides of the case. I have also ordered some custom magnetic signs 10" x 12" to use on the car for landing. I got 2 for $11.64 shipped.

Attachments

• Stencil.JPG
    Stencil.JPG
    975.6 KB · Views: 6

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I just printed out the logo from a photo and cut it out to make a stencil, then spray painted through the stencil, both sides of the case. I have also ordered some custom magnetic signs 10" x 12" to use on the car for landing. I got 2 for $11.64 shipped.
Oh that's an awesome idea, didn't think of that. Spray paint would be super easy! Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgolkar