Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone making die cut case stickers?

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
I use a waterproof case for my Skydio when I take it out to the backcountry in winter. Be cool to put the Skydio logo on it so it would auto land on my case. Anyone making die cut logo stickers?

I did scan my case so I have an image to make one, but seems like every die cut sticker shop I can find wants me to order in quantity of at least 25.

I use a waterproof case for my Skydio when I take it out to the backcountry in winter. Be cool to put the Skydio logo on it so it would auto land on my case. Anyone making die cut logo stickers?

I did scan my case so I have an image to make one, but seems like every die cut sticker shop I can find wants me to order in quantity of at least 25.
I just printed out the logo from a photo and cut it out to make a stencil, then spray painted through the stencil, both sides of the case. I have also ordered some custom magnetic signs 10" x 12" to use on the car for landing. I got 2 for $11.64 shipped.

Attachments

• Stencil.JPG
    Stencil.JPG
    975.6 KB · Views: 9
I just printed out the logo from a photo and cut it out to make a stencil, then spray painted through the stencil, both sides of the case. I have also ordered some custom magnetic signs 10" x 12" to use on the car for landing. I got 2 for $11.64 shipped.
Oh that's an awesome idea, didn't think of that. Spray paint would be super easy! Thanks.

can you please share info or link to the case. I’m looking at waterproof case options to carry the S2 on my motorcycle

can you please share info or link to the case. I’m looking at waterproof case options to carry the S2 on my motorcycle
I've actually tried four different cases now trying to find the perfect setup for my snowmobile. I really need to post a thread on my discovery process and what I like/don't like about each case as well as sell the ones I don't want.

What is it exactly you are looking for in a case? For me, I was trying to find the smallest possible case that would hold Skydio and two batteries. Bonus would be to add two more batteries and beacon but I was okay with not putting those in the case. I generally put two batteries in some storage on my snowmobile that keeps them warm and beacon goes in my pocket or with controller in separate case.

20210330_120709.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup