Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Anyone using Pixel 6 with Skydio 2?

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
Title says it. Thinking about upgrading to Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro. Wondering if anyone is using it and has encountered any issues. Right now I've been using a Samsung S20 Ultra and it's been flawless from the phone side. When I had Pixel 3XL sometimes plugging it into the controller would charge from the controller and not connect up right.

I am - but I haven't really exhaustively tested it. I've used it to do the upgrade, and made sure it connected through both wifi and the controller, but I haven't actually done any flying yet. Might be a while due to the weather.

I am - but I haven't really exhaustively tested it. I've used it to do the upgrade, and made sure it connected through both wifi and the controller, but I haven't actually done any flying yet. Might be a while due to the weather.
Cool thanks for input. Glad to hear there's nothing wonky with connecting to controller, that was my issue in the past. Reply back after you fly. Love to hear any impressions, stuff like flying in bright sunlight. I never realize how poor my screen is in sunlight until I have to fly on a bright day, or super overcast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES