Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

baksideDisaster flicks Winter Backcountry Snowboarding/Snowmobiling Episodes

The snow out there is pretty amazing, I skied mount Baker once and the powder was crazy deep, literally up to your chest in some places.

The snow out there is pretty amazing, I skied mount Baker once and the powder was crazy deep, literally up to your chest in some places.
Yeah maritime snowpack, we get a ton of snow usually all at once. I went to college up in Bellingham and rode Baker 100+ days a year. Such a great place. We don't usually get as much down here at Snoqualmie pass, but this year is out of control. We are well over 200+ inches of snowfall already which is unheard of. Should be a great season! Only problem is if it doesn't stop snowing I can't fly Skydio. :)

Reactions: Ridefreak
Episode 3 is out. Again no Skydio shots since I was at a public ski resort. Couple DJI Mavic Air 2 (cough! cough!) scenic shots in this one.

Episode 4, again no Skydio. To snowy this day to fly Skydio but I could care less about my Mavic Mini so you get some janky footage from that.

Reactions: haveaniceday
We'll I just can't get a break in the weather with good snow conditions so Skydio footage has been sparse this season. Here's latest with some cinematic Skydio footage in the opening shots..

For giggles here's all the other episodes to this point that don't have Skydio footage if your into snowboarding..

Reactions: Ridefreak

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup