Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Batch 1 people

For what it's worth, I ordered early on 1st day in Batch 1. On Thursday January 2, 2020. I received READY FOR TAKE OFF email (pay us now). I immediately paid. So far it's Jan 4 and I have not yet received shipment confirmation. I saw a post on Facebook where the cliet said he received his by Next Day Air !
There was a few days between paying and them telling me it's shipped, probably 3 or 4. You should expect a shipping email any day.

Completion letter received on Jan 16th. I got in the queue on Oct 1at at 10:50pm. I already have two extra batteries, the beacon and controller. Ordered the dual charger with drone. Will update when the Skydio 2 arrives.

Finally arrived Jan 31st. Talk about cutting it close with the deadline.

Finally arrived Jan 31st. Talk about cutting it close with the deadline.
Good to hear.... I'm way down the line (Batch 3) but your feedback sure seems to confirm what they're saying in this Jan 30th email they sent me.

Attachments

• Skydio Email dtd Jan 30, 2020.png
    Skydio Email dtd Jan 30, 2020.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 11
Good to hear.... I'm way down the line (Batch 3) but your feedback sure seems to confirm what they're saying in this Jan 30th email they sent me.
Yup. Given that I was one of the last to order on Oct 1st (10:50pm EST) it makes sense that I would receive one of the last units in batch 1.

I was also following the shipment process through this site. Seems accurate. Skydio Order Number and Batch Status Database

Good luck!

I was on batch 2, sent an email last night to cancel my order. This morning, received an email cancellation received and credit will be given within a few days.

Wish all of you the best, Lost interest with Skydio maybe in the future I’ll pick up a future model if they are still around.

Paul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayrrr