Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Batch 1 people

My drone arrives on Monday. Awaiting my dual charger still. It has not shipped.

I pre-ordered on Oct 1st and received my complete order email on Dec 3rd. I completed my order with additional items of 1 extra battery, beacon, controller, and dual charger on Dec 4th. I received the Skydio 2, beacon, and the extra battery on Dec 17th. I received the controller and dual charger on Dec 27th. On Dec 20th I placed a second order for another battery, 2 set of props, and the pro case. That is due for delivery tomorrow, Dec 30th. I hope that helps some. Sounds like i may of been one of the lucky handful to get my hands on a Skydio 2

And on the 19th of December, I completed my order which included a pro case. Mine still has not shipped. Seems they are waiting for everything that was back ordered to arrive before shipping any of it to me. Skydio is really not making folks happy with their inability to fulfill orders. They should be getting me what I ordered as soon as possible. It's not my fault they can't keep up with demand as they were supposed to limit the batch to what they could handle.

I'm now also waiting for a replacement controller as mine is dead. But no idea when/if they will ship that. There is no order number or anything associated with that. Just a promise to ship it out.

I'm not holding my breath.

Actually it would depending on orders received per hour. If I put my order in at 3 and you at 1 PM. How would you know who ordered first without first knowing the time zone each order was placed

Got mine today. No battery charger, spare props, or hard case, though.

Finally got mine last night. Early morning flight with the remote went well. I already adore this camera. My DJI’s are going to get jealous.
View attachment 44View attachment 45
So do you find that the gimbal is as good as DJI? My Skydio is not. If I hover the horizon boobs up and down and I get a bit seasick.

I am going to do more testing, but several days of playing and this happens every time. Even while flying in a straight line it's noticable. Curious if others have seen this, too...

So do you find that the gimbal is as good as DJI? My Skydio is not. If I hover the horizon boobs up and down and I get a bit seasick.

I am going to do more testing, but several days of playing and this happens every time. Even while flying in a straight line it's noticable. Curious if others have seen this, too...

No, that is not something I have noticed. I will be flying it more tomorrow and look into this.

For everyone who was a first day order... What time did you get your confirmation? This may be a better indicator of where we stand in line as order numbers don't appear to be sequential.

I got my confirmation on October 1 at 12:22 and I still don't have the email requesting payment.
For what it's worth, I ordered early on 1st day in Batch 1. On Thursday January 2, 2020. I received READY FOR TAKE OFF email (pay us now). I immediately paid. So far it's Jan 4 and I have not yet received shipment confirmation. I saw a post on Facebook where the cliet said he received his by Next Day Air !

For what it's worth, I ordered early on 1st day in Batch 1. On Thursday January 2, 2020. I received READY FOR TAKE OFF email (pay us now). I immediately paid. So far it's Jan 4 and I have not yet received shipment confirmation. I saw a post on Facebook where the cliet said he received his by Next Day Air !
You should get it soon. Takes 48 hours...

Got my "ready for takeoff" 12/30 paid immediately. Received order confirmation 12/31. Got email 1/2 your order has shipped. It's scheduled to be delivered the 6th.

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
Placed order OCT. 1ST at 12:30 PDST complete order DEC 21 received Skydio with 2 batteries, 2 propeller kits, ND filters, and controller on the 26th. Still haven’t shipped/received beacon and dual charger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES