Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Cant register skydio 2 on FAA site

hazz

Reaction score
Cant register skydio 2 on FAA site . I tried to register my skydio 2 on the faa site but it keeps telling my my S/N is invalid all softwear is up to date and app say drone is broadcasting RID . Any Ideas ?

Never mind i needed to us my ipad to connect to the app to see the full S/n of the drone my phone for what ever reason would not show the last 2 digits of the s/n.

I still can't update and renew my drone. I keep getting the error message about an invalid serial number. I have looked at the Skydio App to verify the serial number.

Try a ipad, the last 2 digits of the ASNI s/n would not show up on the skydio app on my android phone . So i tried a ipad and there they were.

Last edited:
Cant register skydio 2 on FAA site . I tried to register my skydio 2 on the faa site but it keeps telling my my S/N is invalid all softwear is up to date and app say drone is broadcasting RID . Any Ideas ?
Same thing happened to me. I went back and checked "No" instead of yes where it asked if I have Remote ID. License renewal was issued by the FAA. There was a note in the instructions from Skydio that said they are aware of the serial number issue and will correct it in a future update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals