Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Skydio 2 firmware updates going forward?

kgilbertsen

Reaction score
I just took a look on the Skydio site for a Support link and was a little surprised that there isn't one. They don't even mention the Skydio 2 anymore. Just the 2+. There's no way (at least I couldn't find it) to see what the current firmware/app versions are.
Am I just missing it? Or are they done supporting the Skydio 2's?

I just took a look on the Skydio site for a Support link and was a little surprised that there isn't one. They don't even mention the Skydio 2 anymore. Just the 2+. There's no way (at least I couldn't find it) to see what the current firmware/app versions are.
Am I just missing it? Or are they done supporting the Skydio 2's?
Looks like they are now combined when it shows Skydio 2/2+ so it maybe not always be clear which one is which but the timing might be a clue.

Reactions: KlubMarcus
Yeah maybe, but there doesn't seem to be any current firmware shown for the 2+ listed anywhere either. Unless I am not looking in the right place. Do you see it somewhere?

It's a bit odd how they're not keeping the Skydio 2 info up. Could be a sign they're moving on to focus on newer stuff, but you'd think they'd keep at least some support.

As I am seeing it from the Support page at Skydio:

Vehicle Software v 24.10.36 Both Consumer and Enterprise as of August 30th.
The App version for Android is 24.10.35 on the consumer side
The App version for Android is 24.10.48 on the Enterprise side

I know for sure both of my drones have the 24.10.36 version, I don't think there's anything newer than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UpAboveVisuals