Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Chicago's Adler Planetarium & Lakefront Skyline

kgilbertsen

Reaction score
This is going to be another spot to return to for a re-shoot. It got pretty windy while there, the drone was up 150-200 ft and out over Lake Michigan, which is what made me more nervous than the wind. Next time the drone will need to be further out over the lake to allow for perspective correction. But the perspective is incredible up there...

S1000135.jpg

Lovely pic.. if you don't mind it did a bit of perspective correction and color correction... The Skydio is aa really excellent photo tool. S1000135.jpgS1000135.jpgS1000135.jpg

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Lovely pic.. if you don't mind it did a bit of perspective correction and color correction... The Skydio is aa really excellent photo tool. View attachment 329View attachment 329View attachment 329
I don't mind at all - great job ?. I had corrected the perspective and horizon but didn't like how much I lost in the foreground. Which means another trip back there to get it right, and being a bit more confident about sending the drone farther out over the lake. It'll be on a less windy day for sure.

It's a lovely photo and brings back memories of when my class in St. Louis took field trips to the Adler.

Reactions: kgilbertsen
Jr. High... we also went to Museum of Science and Industry... I remember the submarine...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup