Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Christmas is coming early this year!

ngengs

Reaction score
Just got this email from Skydio today.

"Hello, We wanted to reach out and let you know that you are next in line for a Skydio 2! Next week you will be receiving an email to complete your order. Keep an eye out for it."

Gonna get the beacon, RC, and extra battery for sure! Merry Xmas, Feliz Navidad, Mele Kalikimaka!!!

Just got this email from Skydio today.

"Hello, We wanted to reach out and let you know that you are next in line for a Skydio 2! Next week you will be receiving an email to complete your order. Keep an eye out for it."

Gonna get the beacon, RC, and extra battery for sure! Merry Xmas, Feliz Navidad, Mele Kalikimaka!!!
Cool. Looks like you ordered around June 27th (?). I ordered on July 5th and wasn’t even expecting to get the notification email till Jan. Maybe I’ll hear sooner?

Cool. Looks like you ordered around June 27th (?). I ordered on July 5th and wasn’t even expecting to get the notification email till Jan. Maybe I’ll hear sooner?
I would guess earlier than that. I ordered on June 27th. You got me excited that my email would be coming soon. Hopefully it will.

completed the order for RC, beacon, extra battery, RC cable and of course the starter kit SD2! Hopefully by end of next week, it will be here (Hawaii)!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup