Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Controller Issues

Ddrone

Reaction score
I just received my Skydio 2 and controller. The controller seems to be dead. The green light indicating a full charge is on, but nothing else works on the controller. The light that's supposed to flash on the top of the unit does not, and plugging it into the drone to pair it does nothing obvious.

Does anyone else have a controller and a) issues, or b)confirmation that the procedure in the instructions (i.e. turn on the drone, unfold the controller and plug the cable in between the two)works?

This thing is painful to fly with the phone, alone. (Yes, I know it's really a sports device meant for following me/things, but I have other uses in mind, too!)

Thanks

Write their customer support. They’ll tell you what to do tomorrow, and they’ll be right.

Possibly... I already have an open case with CS, but with the holidays I suspect I won't hear back for a while.

I just received my controller today, unfortunately too late to fly with it. I did pair it, started by turning on the drone, attached the phone to the controller, opened up the app and connected the app to the SD2's network. As soon as it made the connection it requested that I disconnect the phone, connect the controller directly to the SD2 which I did. Once the green light stopped flashing I disconnected it, plugged the phone back into the controller USB. Reconnected the phone to the SD2 on WiFi. Once that was done I got the ready to launch. When I press that I got the too dark to fly warning. That's as far as I can go at the moment.

I just received my controller today, unfortunately too late to fly with it. I did pair it, started by turning on the drone, attached the phone to the controller, opened up the app and connected the app to the SD2's network. As soon as it made the connection it requested that I disconnect the phone, connect the controller directly to the SD2 which I did. Once the green light stopped flashing I disconnected it, plugged the phone back into the controller USB. Reconnected the phone to the SD2 on WiFi. Once that was done I got the ready to launch. When I press that I got the too dark to fly warning. That's as far as I can go at the moment.
Thanks. That's what I tried. I get no indicator light on mine anymore (it used to flash orange but no longer does anything).

Looks like I have a dead one, it seems. But we'll see if support has any ideas if I can resurrect it in some way.

Just received my Skydio 2 chargeed everything.
11Pro Max & App. Beacon work great.
The controller , I saw red & green led on back by charging port at times.
No luck with light ? on front left handle lighting.
any luck on yours getting to work?
Waiting for someone to get back from company.
Would like to use it ?
Thanks ?

In my case, it was a bad controller. They replaced it and the replacement worked perfectly.

Parrot had a similar issues with the controller. I had one of my Anafi controllers light go out and it was replaced under warranty.

In my case, it was a bad controller. They replaced it and the replacement worked perfectly.
Thank You Also !!
Now trying to find a answer for setting a Home Point.
Has been no answers back to the others that has asked.
Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup