Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Controller issues

Zandian

Reaction score
Ok, I had a scary event yesterday. My Skydio was up and out piloting by co troller and all of a sudden the screen says controller connection lost, then it kicked into the app controller interface. I could no longer use the controller itself. Luckily I was in range to bring it back using my phone. Then I unplugged and plugged the cord at the controller and it re-established control.

that was scary and what if I had not been in range of my phone? I suppose it would have come home eventually but this was very disconcerting!

I believe I’ve lost connectivity mid flight other times as well but it was very brief.

nothing seems to be wrong with the cord but I guess it’s possible.

anyone else getting this?

Z

I personally haven't had any disconnects yet, and I've really only flown with the controller. I've only taken it out about 1000ft or so at about 400ft in altitude in a heavy WiFi area. Are you on the latest firmware?

I think both my issues are related to my iPhone jack. I think it’s going bad. Come to think of it I believe I’ve had charging issues with this iPhone too. Going to check it out at the Apple store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup