Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Fault Code V19 V30

DrummondWarrior

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I recently had a small interaction with a tree branch when I was having my Skydio follow me on a trail.
One propeller broke but other than that, no damage to be seen.
Since then I have been getting a fault code of V19 and a V30 sensor error in the calibration sequence. I was able to get it fly perfectly once again when I reset the battery. But that was only once and since that one time no go. I've tried resetting batteries, drone itself to no avail. I have a trip coming up in the beginning of June that I need the drone for and am trying anything to avoid sending it back for repair due to timeline. Are there any suggestions that you guys may have? Much appreciated.

Hello Everyone,
I recently had a small interaction with a tree branch when I was having my Skydio follow me on a trail.
One propeller broke but other than that, no damage to be seen.
Since then I have been getting a fault code of V19 and a V30 sensor error in the calibration sequence. I was able to get it fly perfectly once again when I reset the battery. But that was only once and since that one time no go. I've tried resetting batteries, drone itself to no avail. I have a trip coming up in the beginning of June that I need the drone for and am trying anything to avoid sending it back for repair due to timeline. Are there any suggestions that you guys may have? Much appreciated.
Try to reset the drone to defaults using the app.
THIS WILL DELETE ALL LOGS so make sure if this is warranty accident to send all info to Skydio first!

Wisest thing to do is not fly again without contacting Skydio and getting a written response about how to proceed,

Would "not" reset the drone until first given permission by Skydio to do so....

Reactions: frankbonatelli
Yes this is best practice. If the logs are deleted with out their say so it may harm warranty options if there are any.

FWIW- I had the same V19 and V30 errors but with no crash, hard landing, etc. Only thing was the red rubber gimbal brace had popped out in the case. I rebooted it 2x, moved the gimbal around a little in between, but still had same error messages. So I removed the battery and waited a minute, reattached the gimbal brace, then reattached the battery and restarted everything. Errors cleared. I know you've probably already done all that, and maybe I just got lucky.

FWIW- I had the same V19 and V30 errors but with no crash, hard landing, etc. Only thing was the red rubber gimbal brace had popped out in the case. I rebooted it 2x, moved the gimbal around a little in between, but still had same error messages. So I removed the battery and waited a minute, reattached the gimbal brace, then reattached the battery and restarted everything. Errors cleared. I know you've probably already done all that, and maybe I just got lucky.
Are you referring to the "remove before flight" red brace for the gimbal?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FRANCISCO MENDES MORAES