Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

GPS signal issues with Motion Track

Mojarras

Reaction score
I have 1 month with the Skydio 2+ and used it like 4 times, the first 2 were amazing and the last 2 not too amazing because I didn't know what happened with the drone when I choose motion track and select me to follow me, the drone follows me from the back nice, change him to the front and then he lost signal even I have a few feet from him. Also beacon doesn't sync with the drone, sync after the drone fly. Please if somebody know what happened let me know

VEGASROBBI

Reaction score
The new software sucks, we can only hope they release a new version sooner than later.

enumclaw

Reaction score
I have 1 month with the Skydio 2+ and used it like 4 times, the first 2 were amazing and the last 2 not too amazing because I didn't know what happened with the drone when I choose motion track and select me to follow me, the drone follows me from the back nice, change him to the front and then he lost signal even I have a few feet from him. Also beacon doesn't sync with the drone, sync after the drone fly. Please if somebody know what happened let me know
I also have trouble with GPS and the Beacon. You can get a stronger GPS link if you connect the Beacon and Phone App. Go to wifi settings on phone and connect to Beacon wifi.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hi8uS