Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greeting! The View from SF East Bay

David DB50

Reaction score
Website
davidallanborges.com
Hi kids, just getting started here in the forum. I have been taking vids of the SF Bay Trail and surrounding community for a couple years now, mostly while riding my Babboe City cargo bike! Skydio 2 was a dream that finally came true and now that I'm part 107 certified, I'm ready to share and learn more! I would post my youtube link, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate here! Anywho... if anyone is interested, just ask!
David

dirkclod

Staff member
Wiki Editor
Reaction score
Hi kids, just getting started here in the forum. I have been taking vids of the SF Bay Trail and surrounding community for a couple years now, mostly while riding my Babboe City cargo bike! Skydio 2 was a dream that finally came true and now that I'm part 107 certified, I'm ready to share and learn more! I would post my youtube link, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate here! Anywho... if anyone is interested, just ask!
David
Place it in your account details
65779D67-72CF-431C-B59A-61AC2D5EB4F5.png
Welcome to the forum 👍

Camal Aroni

Reaction score
Hello David: Camal here. New member in the East San Francisco Bay, as well and a recent Part 107 certified and owner of S2. Let's converse.
Camal.

Reactions: David DB50

baksideDisasterFlicks

Reaction score
David
Share your channel here:

Also there's a sub forum for photos/videos. Love to see some SF shots definitely one of my all time favorite cities.

Reactions: David DB50

David DB50

Reaction score
Website
davidallanborges.com
Share your channel here:

Also there's a sub forum for photos/videos. Love to see some SF shots definitely one of my all time favorite cities.
I'm daft! do you have the link?
if lucky I may find it before, but please link when you have a chance!
DB

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sshort1955