Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greeting! The View from SF East Bay

David DB50

Reaction score
Website
davidallanborges.com
Hi kids, just getting started here in the forum. I have been taking vids of the SF Bay Trail and surrounding community for a couple years now, mostly while riding my Babboe City cargo bike! Skydio 2 was a dream that finally came true and now that I'm part 107 certified, I'm ready to share and learn more! I would post my youtube link, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate here! Anywho... if anyone is interested, just ask!
David

Hi kids, just getting started here in the forum. I have been taking vids of the SF Bay Trail and surrounding community for a couple years now, mostly while riding my Babboe City cargo bike! Skydio 2 was a dream that finally came true and now that I'm part 107 certified, I'm ready to share and learn more! I would post my youtube link, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate here! Anywho... if anyone is interested, just ask!
David
Place it in your account details
65779D67-72CF-431C-B59A-61AC2D5EB4F5.png
Welcome to the forum 👍

Hello David: Camal here. New member in the East San Francisco Bay, as well and a recent Part 107 certified and owner of S2. Let's converse.
Camal.

Reactions: David DB50
David
Share your channel here:

Also there's a sub forum for photos/videos. Love to see some SF shots definitely one of my all time favorite cities.

Reactions: David DB50
Share your channel here:

Also there's a sub forum for photos/videos. Love to see some SF shots definitely one of my all time favorite cities.
I'm daft! do you have the link?
if lucky I may find it before, but please link when you have a chance!
DB

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup