Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings from Guam!

marpacSD2

Reaction score
Long time UAV pilot. Started with a DJI Phantom 1, then 2, then P4. Built a Tarot hexacopter with DJI components and retractable landing gear. Still have them all except the P1. Almost bought a Mavic as I wanted something small and portable to fit in my hydration pack to take mountain biking, and wanted to have a drone that could actively track my ride. Discovered the Skydio and got on the waiting list for the SD2. Just got the SD2 this week but have not flown it yet. Will do that later this week. Although the physical size of the Mavic is more compact (especially considering the prop arms fold), the active-tracking looks unimpressive compared to the autonomous capabilities of the SD2.

Welcome to the forum ?

Hafaday!

Reactions: marpacSD2
Thanks. Sorry I butchered that, I was stationed in Guam for a couple years. I really enjoyed my time there, it's an interesting island and the locals are some of the nicest I've met anywhere and I've been to allot of places.

I'd enjoy seeing your vides from there if you don't mind sharing them one you get up to speed with the SD2.

Reactions: richinAZ
Your spelling was phonetically correct!! Glad you enjoyed your time here. It's great if you are into outdoor activities, not so much if you like the night-life. I'm really looking forward to putting some vids together once I get up and running with my SD2. In the meantime, here's a link to other stuff I've done.

Reactions: richinAZ
Your spelling was phonetically correct!! Glad you enjoyed your time here. It's great if you are into outdoor activities, not so much if you like the night-life. I'm really looking forward to putting some vids together once I get up and running with my SD2. In the meantime, here's a link to other stuff I've done.
Thanks for the link, nice photography and editing. The island has built up a bit since I was there which I realized was quite awhile ago (1990)

Thanks for the link, nice photography and editing. The island has built up a bit since I was there which I realized was quite awhile ago (1990

Thanks for the link, nice photography and editing. The island has built up a bit since I was there which I realized was quite awhile ago (1990)
Yup, lots more hotels and other American franchises. By the way, I purchased the Klim back pack you recommended in one of your posts. I was actually trying to figure out how to strap the case to my Camelbak, but your suggestion is much better. Supposed to arrive this week.

Reactions: Ridefreak
i have many rides using the klim for that purpose, it's worked well for me. I carry 3 batterys now in the goggles pocket.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup