Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings from Oakland, CA

hartzell

Reaction score
My drone arrived a couple of weeks back, got to take it out for a walk and a bike ride last Sunday. Great fun. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Blue Bird
Welcome to the forum.?

Reactions: Blue Bird
That's part of the plan, though I'm worried about cold weather performance.

I've had tons of success filming backcountry snowboarding. Temps here in the PNW don't really get that low, but in this one it was about 20 degrees with some pretty high winds. I've been super impressed.

We use snowmobiles for access and we've actually filmed top to bottom runs, got on the sled and rode back up to the top without Skydio missing a beat following the whole way. If you have any questions on filming in winter feel free to hit me up. I got about three months of flying in before the Covid lockdown went into place.

Reactions: richinAZ
I've had tons of success filming backcountry snowboarding. Temps here in the PNW don't really get that low, but in this one it was about 20 degrees with some pretty high winds. I've been super impressed.

We use snowmobiles for access and we've actually filmed top to bottom runs, got on the sled and rode back up to the top without Skydio missing a beat following the whole way. If you have any questions on filming in winter feel free to hit me up. I got about three months of flying in before the Covid lockdown went into place.

Looks like a great day. Looking forward to the winter!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup