Welcome to SkydioPilots.com

Greetings from the Puget Sound area of Western Washington State

enumclaw

Reaction score
Greetings from the Puget Sound region of Washington State. I have had a Skydio 2 for about two years and have completed about 100 flights, mostly using Motion Tracking behind a recumbent trike on forest trails. I usually use the Beacon and Phone together, although I also like to park the drone up in the canopy with the Controller and ride through the scene. I recently crashed about 60 feet up in the trees due to pilot error. Within a few weeks and after $200 for evaluation and repair, it had a replacement Skydio. I was quite pleased with Support.

Since this is my first drone, I have learned a lot from postings on this forum and hope my discoveries and mistakes will be helpful to others. I am especially interested in making videos of the forest rides and integrating Skydio clips with footage from other cameras.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .👍

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViktorSinatorov0fup